Sunday, February 22, 2009

Michele & Joe ~ Engaged!

Anybody who has talked to me in the past week knows how super duper excited I was for this past weekend - for I was lucky enough to shoot some engagement sessions!

The first couple was Michele & Joe. Michele is actually my husband's sister's husband's sister... got that?! =)

We started the day at a north-woodsy restaurant, Grizzly's, for some indoor shots.




Then we braved the cold outside at Carson Park. We had just gotten some fresh snowfall the night before, but Michele & Joe were troopers and trudged through it all!
There were even a few little flurries coming down during the session...
See the little snowflakes peeking through in the background?! =)










Michele & Joe --- you rock! I had a blast with you guys...I hope your fingers and toes thawed out!! :)

2 comments:

Katie Smith February 23, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

These are AWESOME!!! I wish my engagement pics looked as nice as these!

Unknown February 23, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Get out of town with these amazing shots!!! WOnderful JOb!!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP