Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The W Family | Northwestern Wisconsin Family Photographer

I was happy to meet up with this gorgeous family again. The first time I photographed them was in October when I was just practicing. My how things have changed :)









I love what's going on here... baby is doing her thing... mom is admiring baby... dad is admiring mom. :)

IMG_1290web






Thanks for inviting me back again guys! I think you'll agree this time around was a bit more successful - nobody clunked heads! And I somehow managed to keep my camera equipment safe from the sand and water! ;)

7 comments:

Andy & Kristen July 7, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Oooooh, these are so sweet! What a little cutie pie! Beautiful pictures, as always April!! :)

Unknown July 7, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

SO cute! Love the little girl alone on the bridge and the sand ones, I just got home from a beach session myself!!

Laurie July 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

These are so lovely! What natural, beautiful, images you captured for this family!

Katie July 7, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Great family session April - lots of variety - perfect for an album!!!

Dayne Shuda July 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

You always seem to capture great facial expressions April.

These are wonderful photos.

Jeanmarie July 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

These are fantastic...and, what a cutie! Such great moments you've captured for this family!

Allyson July 9, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

April, you are SO SO SO SO good... I hope you know that! These are awesome!!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP