Friday, February 12, 2010

develop on fridays :: week 3

This week's lesson was about light. Unexpected light. Finding light sources in unexpected ways from unexpected sources.

This week seemed to fly by - so I can honestly say I'm not too happy with my results of this assignment. But I may try a re-do soon.

These first photos were taken next to my living room window late at night, with just the porch-light shining in through the blinds.

week three : unexpected light
week three : unexpected light

And this one isn't necessarily an odd light source - but it was "unexpected" to me. I was doing laundry one afternoon and while dispensing the detergent, noticed how the light was hitting the liquid and making it almost glow.. it was so pretty. :) So I snapped a shot of this as well...
week three : unexpected light

I think next week will be the final week of this project... unless we can convince Jefra to keep going ;)

3 comments:

Kinsey February 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

I LOVE the laundry detergent one!!

Katie February 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

ditto laundry detergent! love it!

gina February 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

you're so creative with the laundry detergent one... i heard jefra's going to keep on going, i emailed her and BEGGED, haha...

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP