Monday, November 8, 2010

Rachel & Jordan | Engaged

First, I want to thank everyone again for their continued patience as I catch up with life and my long list of sessions/weddings yet to be blogged and presented to my wonderful clients! Believe me when I say I'm working hard to get everything done as soon as I possibly am able.

Rachel and Jordan have already had their beautiful wedding and are enjoying wedded bliss! ;) But I promised I would post a few more from their engagement/family session we had just a couple of weeks ago.... and I just can't get enough of their adorable little guy :)

rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan
rachel & jordan

Watch for their wedding photos after a couple other sneak peeks that are due up this week!

0 comments:

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP