Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Josie Amelia

Last night I had the best time with my first "official" portrait session! Meet lil' Josie - the "almost 1 year old" daughter of my good friend Jessica. It's hard to believe this little bundle of cuteness is almost one year old already - I still remember visiting her in the hospital as a premie weighing just over 3 pounds!! This session gave me some good experience and I really have to thank Jessica and Josie for putting up with all my 'demands'... "okay, sit here....no - the lighting is bad there....can you move over here?...hm...nope...let's go somewhere else" =) But I had so much fun shooting these photos, and Irvine Park in Chippewa Falls was a great location! Thanks again Jessica and Josie!!

Enjoy!










There's more! Visit my Flickr account!

1 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Are you sure that was your first "real" session? You did a GREAT job! You must have natural talent. I love the one of her and mommy in BW...SO Cute! It's always good to start with family & friends (easier to boss around!)

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP