Friday, March 27, 2009

Bryany [Part One]

Last weekend, I shot a fun session with Bryany, a lovely lady who grew up just down the road from me. I still remember being in high school when she was getting on the bus for the first time for kindergarten!

Since she graduated High School last year - this didn't exactly qualify as a "senior session" - so we just made it into a fun, edgy, vintage session. My mom acted as my assistant for the day, which was SO fun and much needed to help diffuse the harsh sun rays while we shot in the fields on my parent's farm. My mom and I found this beautiful, vintage dress earlier in the day which - in my opinion - paired great with Bry's awesome Ariat 'Fat Baby' boots!









And yes, there is STILL more to post. Will try to have those up this weekend!

3 comments:

Krystal Muellenberg March 27, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

oooh! fun session! i love them! i love the vintage style, and that chair is GREAT!

Ryan April 6, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

April, I just thought I'd leave a comment so you know I was here. I was blog hopping and stumbled across your site. My wife and I are just getting started into photography (well, my wife more than me ... but whatever). Anyway, great shots!

gina May 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

OMG!! I just read your whole blog... you are amazing, welcome to the secret forum!!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP