Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enjoying the sunshine...

This past weekend, Boyd, Billy, Caitlyn and I headed over to my brother's house for my niece and nephew's birthday parties. The weather was so beautiful on Saturday we all went for a walk to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.
It's so great how well the kids all get along. Caitlyn only has boy-cousins - so she just ADORES my niece Erin. And since it's just me and my brother - Andre & Erin (my nephew and niece) haven't had cousins until now! So they have quite the fun when we get together!

Here's a few pics from our walk outside on Saturday...keep in mind this was the middle of the day, and the sun was super bright. I'm still learning how to deal with those extreme lighting conditions.
001_392006_392

Excuse the reflection on her glasses - another 'challenge' I face when shooting photos of the kiddos! :)
004_810
007_810
008_392009_392
010_810
011_810

It was a great weekend. I'm sure I'll be posting more after Easter weekend when we all get together again for our annual hike!

0 comments:

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP