Wednesday, May 6, 2009

amazing

I went. I learned. I laughed. I cried.

I had my life changed.

In a word, The Secret Workshop was AMAZING.

Words cannot express my gratitude to Cheryl Muhr and Amy Smith (and all the other FABULOUS photographers that I can't even begin to start listing). It was so much more than just another photography workshop - it was empowering and inspiring - and absolutely unforgettable.

I'm incredibly overwhelmed and behind on a lot of things right now - photo editing, 365 photos, laundry ;) But I will get to all of that soon.

For now - a teeny tiny peek at an image I caught during the workshop. They brought in the cutest, most adorable kiddos (in equally cute outfits) to model for us.



I promise there will be many more to come!

2 comments:

Jamie Poort May 6, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

April! How are you? Okay, I am SO GLAD that I found your blog! I didn't really get to talk to you at the workshop, but I left wishing that I had! You are so cute and so talented! The workshop was amazing...I wish it would have gone on longer! Good luck with everything! I may be stalking your blog on a regular basis now that I know where you are!

Tiffany May 6, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Yay! I'm so happy you had this experience. Can't wait to see more pictures!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP