Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cassie & Brent | Engaged

I kicked off my weekend with a fabulous engagement session on Friday night. Brent and Cassie were SO fun, and Brent definitely kept us all laughing the entire time! There were some storms rolling in - so we had to move quick. Fortunately, just as we were finishing and heading to the car - the rain started to fall. Perfect timing.

I know Cassie is anxious to see her sneak peek - so on with the photos:




I'm pretty sure this is where we were laughing at the people walking up to the ticket counter and just saying "I Love You Man" (which was the movie playing) - but it sounded pretty hilarious. Maybe you had to be there...?





Thanks for a great time guys - I'm SOOO looking forward to your beautiful wedding in September!!

7 comments:

elizabeth June 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

LOVE LOVE THE PICS CASSIE!!!

Unknown June 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Love the 1st and last and every in between! They are BEAUTIFUL!

Andy & Kristen June 3, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Sweet pictures!! I can't believe how great they look given how DARK it was that night... beautiful photos! What a gorgeous couple!!

Anonymous June 4, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Great job April! Love the ones at the theater- how cool! Beautiful couple too.
Meredith Clayton

Dana Fontaine June 6, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

These are beautiful - I don't even know the couple and yet I could look at each one for hours. Amazing work, April - can't wait for the wedding...

Nichole June 6, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

These are all beautiful great job!

~SarahInParis~ June 6, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

April these are FABULOUS! You really ROCK the couple sessions. I love the emotion you have captured. Great work!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP