Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I have SO much to share in the upcoming weeks! More images of my friend Jenni, an engagement session, a wedding and a cute kiddo. But first, I wanted to share some personal images from our weekend up north for Memorial Day. I always assume my family thinks I'm nuts for lugging around a giant camera and lens - but I hope they agree that the photos are so worth it! :)

Our first night we played some ball in the yard just as the sun was setting - it was absolutely beautiful out!






Yes, even I got up to bat! I concentrate way too hard though - see me pursing my lips!?


Caitlyn had more fun playing with Macy (the dog).


Then we wandered into the field to sit on the old wagon and just enjoy the sunset.



I love this one of Caitlyn and her Auntie Kinsey...


and this one too - but I couldn't decide between color or black/white...



Later, Grandpa, Grandma and Caitlyn went for a walk.


The next night - we went out on the lake, followed by a campfire with friends and family. There were many many more photos - but I just didn't have time to get them all edited and posted. But I did get one that I love of my father-in-law fishing on the dock with Boyd's, sister's father-in-law:


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Dayne Shuda June 2, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Beautiful, April.

Your style is so unique. I love it every time you post new photos.

~SarahInParis~ June 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Love those huge sky images April. They are just magical. It looks like you had a great weekend! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Tyne June 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Really cool pictures. Wish I was there!

gina June 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

i love the last silhouette...

Kyrstin June 7, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Great pictures! I love the one of Caitlyn with Macy.

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP