Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stelter Family | Wisconsin Family Photographer

I met up with this adorable family not long ago at a local apple orchard. They were so great and I absolutely adore their outfits! Right down to the coordinating Chuck Taylor shoes - LOVE!!

Enjoy!
Stelter Family
Stelter Family
Stelter Family
Stelter Family
Stelter Family
Stelter Family

He was SO excited to finally get to eat that apple he'd been carrying around! :)
Stelter Family
Stelter Family

I'm slowly getting caught up with all my latest sessions - stay tuned for more! :)

2 comments:

Dayne Shuda October 21, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

So cool. I love autumn and these are great photos. Great eye AB.

Rachel Clare October 22, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

This makes me miss the midwest like you can't believe. These are gorgeous April!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP