Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Courtney + Mike | Madison, WI Wedding Photographer

This is just a small preview of the many many maaaany photos I took of this couple. Courtney and Mike.... good friends of mine that go wayyyy back to grade school and remain to be good friends. I could go on and on - but I will save that for a second (or third?) post of their photos. For now - I'm heading off for a day with my hubby, but I know Courtney (and MIKE!) are anxiously waiting to see some of their photos...

These are but a small sliver of the many gorgeous photos from the day - I will post much more later. I promise. ;)

Courtney and Mike live in Madison and had numerous ideas for fun locations. We started off outside the Union on Lake Mendota.

This was one of the very first shots I snapped and it's one of my favorites...
Courtney + Mike Engagement

Courtney + Mike Engagement


Another one of my very favorites...love love love...
Courtney + Mike Engagement
Courtney + Mike Engagement

Courtney + Mike Engagement
Courtney + Mike Engagement

We had many other photos from inside the Union as well, but for now - I'm moving on to our walk down State Street.
Courtney + Mike Engagement

I love this photo too - but only because I know what Courtney was laughing about! ;)
Courtney + Mike Engagement
Courtney + Mike Engagement

There will much much more to come in the next week! Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Rachel Clare November 4, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

April, these are gorgeous! What amazing light!!

Maria Hays November 4, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Beautiful April!! Love the one of the hugging and the people moving in the background!!

Allyson November 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

How is it possible that you keep getting awesomer? Because you do. (even though awesomer isn't a real word, it still applies to you...) :-)

Bree November 4, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

I really love watching you grow as a photographer. You are clean and elegant and I always look forward to seeing your work. I am a BIG fan.

Tracy November 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

I love these! My favorite is the one of them sitting at the table in front of that great tree and the sun peeking through...oh my!

gina November 5, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

april, SO GORGEOUS!! come to california and shoot me & my hubby...

tara k November 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

these literally take my breath away...so stunning that i am nearly moved to tears. it's true, april...you do keep getting better with each session. what unbelievable talent you have, girl!

Dana November 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Brilliant session! They will treasure these forever!

Jennifer Chaney November 7, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Girl! You have found your calling! I love these. The hand shot is my favorite... it's art.

~SarahInParis~ November 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Gorgeous images April. I bet the gorgeous couple LOVE them too. Great work!

Bill Blakey November 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Great stuff!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP