Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Pavelski Family | Eau Claire, WI Family Photographer

It amazes me how fast time flies by...how fast ONE YEAR flies by. And in that one year, how many things can change. Amazing.

Just one year ago, I was so very very new to photography and my good friend Dawn allowed me to practice my skills on her new baby boy, Evan. My how things have changed - in both their world AND mine!

Now Evan is running around, full of energy and full of smiles and laughs!!

Pavelski Family

Pavelski Family

Pavelski Family

He was VERY interested in my camera...
Pavelski Family

...and Evan loves his big brother!
Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family

Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family

Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family

Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family
Pavelski Family

Thank you so much Dawn for your support this past year - through many, many changes - you've been in my corner, cheering me on and helping me through what has certainly been the craziest year ever. I'm so happy to have captured these memories for you and your family - it's the least I can do. :) Love you!

6 comments:

Michelle E. November 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

OMgoodness!!! These are adorable!! Is this done with your new baby (50 1.2)? If so, I need one this minute!!! Seriously though, great job.!! Have a good holiday!

carrieann November 19, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

love your composition of these shots- you have an exquisite eye!

tara k November 19, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

april! you have done it again, girl. these are FABULOUS! each beautiful in its own magical way, but my faves are the first two (how flippin' cute is that smile?) and the one where the three of them are walking into the distance, holding hands. incredible!

Anonymous November 23, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Someone else beat me to my comment! :) This is beautiful! Love that first one! :) Is this with the new 1.2??

Kathy Scoffield November 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

OH SO Cute!! Those first to are ridiculously adorable. :)

christy December 3, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Awww!! I love these April!! What a cutie he is! Your work is always beautiful my friend :)

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP