Friday, October 31, 2008

Star Wars Clan + 1 Kitty

Happy Halloween!!!
Boyd is typically NOT a fan of Halloween, but this year is different. We are attending a costume party this weekend, so he was forced to pick a costume and dress up for the occasion. And WOW did he get into it! Check out his belt - it's homemade by Boyd himself! As is his entire costume!
Halloween 2008
Billy is a Clone Trooper, Boyd is Han Solo, I am Princess Leia...and Caitlyn is the lone little kitty!
Halloween 2008

Of course we carved up some pumpkins too... Well... ahem...Boyd and I carved pumpkins. And only after I scooped out all the guts from each one since I'm the only brave one willing to touch the guts!!
Pumpkin Guts!!!


Caitlyn got out of all the hard work:


She, as always, had more fun posing for pictures...


The final results!
Smiley Face PumpkinMean Spooky Pumpkin
Yoda PumpkinDarth Vader Pumpkin
See my Yoda pumpkin? I gots mad skills! haha! Boyd's Darth Vader wasn't bad either ;) Actually, the photo above doesn't do it justice because the pumpkin was starting to deteriorate already! (It looks better in the photo below)
Pumpkins in a row

Have a safe and very Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Unknown November 2, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

I LOVE your halloween costumes! you guys are too much! the second photo= hilarious! Happy tricks & treats!

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

The pictures are really cute - great costumes. I love the pumpkins!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP