Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I *heart* FALL!

I'm BACK! Yay! We survived the wedding chaos and now instead of stressing about wedding plans - I can relax and enjoy my favorite season - FALL! I walked around Irvine Park today and snapped some shots of the beautiful colors. It's pretty gloomy and cloudy out though. Hopefully the sun comes out for the two sessions I have this weekend!
Here's a few photos - and there's more on my Flickr site.
IMG_2357IMG_2336IMG_2320
IMG_2335

And "tis the season" for beautiful fall-foliage photography! My good friend and wedding photographer Tiffany Brubaker took some amazing photos this week - you can see them on her Flickr site too! (hers are way better!) =)

I'll be posting photos from our honeymoon soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany October 15, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Welcome home! I've been anxious to see honeymoon pictures. Thanks for the link...I was going to say that it looks like we have both been up to the same thing, but you beat me to it. :)

TWO sessions! Good luck!

Unknown October 20, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

I love the new banner! Fall is the best time of year!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP