Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun & Snow!

Despite the sub-zero temperatures we are experiencing here in Northern Wisconsin - this last Saturday was actually a beatiful sunny day in the 30's - perfect for getting outside and playing in the snow. I met up with my good friend, Christina and her family at the always popular Irvine Park in Chippewa Falls. These guys were GREAT! Not once did I have to direct them - they just had fun and the moments came naturally - which made my job a whole heck of a lot easier! Thanks so much for letting me come 'play' with you guys!!





I love this picture...they played "peek-a-boo" with their son around this tree - and he could NOT get enough!!!...


Love the look on his face here as he watches mom & dad steal a kiss...

1 comments:

Unknown December 15, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Awesome pics! and I love the new banner! Super cute! great job!!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP