Monday, December 8, 2008

Long time no blog...

Has it really been almost a month since my last post!? AHH! I realize I don't have that many followers on this blog - but to those who do check in now and then, and have been wondering where I've been - thank you, and yes, I'm still alive!

In my last post of the lovely Dawn, I was hoping to get in another session with her before the delivery- but that baby just couldn't wait any longer - and she gave birth to a beautifuly baby boy, Evan Michael. So I will be having a newborn session with them soon!! I did visit her in the hospital and managed to a couple shots:
Evan_001
Evan_002
Dawn_002

And a special thank you to this lovely lady, Kristen, for allowing me to borrow her external flash! Without it, I wouldn't have gotten a decent shot when visiting Dawn in the lowly-lit hospital room. I had actually borrowed Kristen's flash to take some indoor photos of my new baby niece, Addie with her big brother Connor:
11.22.08-01211.22.08-1911.22.08-013

But it was a tough session, because this was really what Connor wanted to do:
11.22.08-005crop

I also managed a few shots of my stepson, Billy holding Addie:
11.22.08-023
11.22.08-022

And grandma too!
11.22.08-026-2

Lately, I've also been playing around with Photoshop and manipulating photos with some fun post-processing techniques. Sometimes I get carried away - but it's fun to experiment....
11.22.08-027-2

Later I'll post some photos of our fun trip to Lambeau Field! Unfortunately, the Packers lost, and we sat in 16-degree weather for over 3 hours - but it was still worth it!!!

2 comments:

Unknown December 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Those are great! I can't believe those were the hospital pics, Now I can't wait to see the real session! and you probably have more followers that you know ;)

Dayne Shuda December 9, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Great stuff April. Both babies are adorable. Evan has quite the head of hair. I'll be stopping back to see the next set of pics.

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP