Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cutie-pa-tutie Clayton

This is just an oh-so-small sneak peek from a little 'session' I had last night with this cute little guy, Clayton. Don't you just want to kiss those cute little cheeks?! I could have definitely spent more time photographing this little bundle of joy. He was such a doll and barely fussed at all!!



And for you photo/camera geeks out there - this was the first time I shot a session in RAW! It will make the editing results much better - but will also be a bit more time consuming as I figure out a new process for saving...editing...saving again... But so worth it! =)

I'll post more photos later this week!

0 comments:

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP