Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sweet Max | Newborn Photographer

Last week I met up with this adorable little guy Max. He was just 8 days old and stole my heart. The perfect little Christmas present if you ask me.

Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old
Baby Max | 8 Days Old

Oh how I love newborn sessions. If you are expecting soon and interested in a session, please contact me for some special, portfolio-building rates! (it is best to contact me while you are pregnant and schedule the session within the first two weeks of your little one being born).

This will be my last official session I blog for a while as things slow down this winter. I will update with some re-visits to past sessions and news as it happens in my business and personal life.

For now, thanks to all my clients who have helped me launch my business this year and I look forward to what the New Year brings.

I wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!!!

7 comments:

Little Moon Photography December 23, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Awwwww~ he is SO beautiful!! Your clarity in these is fantastic!

gina December 29, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

so precious!! i bet mom was jumping with joy when she saw these!!

Patti December 30, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Breathtaking! What a sweet little one!

LaurieK. December 30, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Oh my goodness, these are lovely!!! The close up of his little face is to die for!!! These make me want another baby!!!

Misty Jones Photography January 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

So precious!!!! What a sweet little guy!

eleni January 7, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Awesome newborn pics - he looks SO sweet!

Unknown January 12, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

i just saw these and i just wanted so say that that little baby is so cute!
you did a great job on these,
i love the ones of him in his crib.

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP