Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Beginnings Bridal Expo

Yesterday was the 30th Annual Beginnings Bridal Expo -- my very first time with a booth at a bridal show! After weeks of preparation - I was very happy with the results!! The show had an incredible turn out and I had a lot of fun meeting all the beautiful brides stopping at my booth!

2010 Beginings Bridal Expo
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

Although a lot of work, I'm glad I spent all that extra time sewing a different colored backdrop and table runners - I think it helped me stand out from the other booths! :)
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

The crowd of people waiting for the fashion show to begin...
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

Even my mom and dad came (see them looking back at me in the center of the frame?)! They helped prepare the night before, and set up the day-of!
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

Some details (these are my marketing postcards)...
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

My business cards on some cute silver trays my mom found for me...
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

The candy was a big hit!!!
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

Me!! (I've come to realize how awkward it is to "pose" for a photo)...
2010 Beginings Bridal Expo

A big thanks to my friend Rebecca for sticking around the entire day to help out with the crowd! Unfortunately, she was quick to dodge my camera anytime I tried to get a picture of her!

And thank you to all the wonderful brides, moms (and grooms too!) who stopped by to view my work and talk with me - can't wait to work with some of you soon!

8 comments:

Jennifer Chaney January 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Oh it looks fabulous! I hope it was a huge success for you! xoxoxo

kathi C January 18, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

April everything looks beautiful, including you! Best of luck, you'll have a fabulous year, I just know it.

Krystal Muellenberg January 18, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

April, your booth is absolutely gorgeous! You did a fabulous job on it! So lovely.

tara k January 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

wow...great job, april! everything looks amazing. and these brides will so LUCKY to get you for their big day! you rock, sister. :)

Gena Susan January 18, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

So PRETTY! Ohhh...I just about died when I saw Jeff & I (we were the models for the JC worshop)!! All the photos look gorgeous ...ahhh...those prints look awesome! If you are ever switching up your display photos & aren't using those anymore...LET ME KNOW! I'd totally buy them off of ya! xoxo

Gena Patten
genapatten@gmail.com

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

You booth looks great! And sooo classy. I'm sure you will be booked up before you know it.

Sarah Lynn January 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Great job April!! Nice touches with the runners and the silver platter. I love the business card designs too! Hope you got some business from it.

Hannah February 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

APRIL its STUNNING. You use of color was so tasteful and elegant. I'm sure you had to wipe everything down after all the drool...

=)

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP