Thursday, January 15, 2009

innocence

With all the insanely frigid temperatures we've had lately, I've been spending less time behind my camera, and more time in front of my computer (and under an electric blanket!). So I decided to post a little re-cap of some of the adorable kids I photographed in the past few months. The faces should look familiar, but the photos have never been posted yet - enjoy!

Josie
josie

Elizabeth
beth


Dylan

dylan



Shaun

shaun


Clayton
clayton

Evan
evan


Alan

alan


And in attempt to start shooting more photos - I'm starting a little "project" tomorrow. Some of you may be familiar with it - some may think it's a crazy concept. But I'll share more on that this weekend. =)

For now - stay warm all you Wisconsin-ites (and Minnesotans)!!!

1 comments:

Dayne Shuda January 16, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

These are really great photos April. Keep the posts and photos coming.

Have fun with the new project. ;-)

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP