Sunday, January 4, 2009

more bitty-baby goodness

In just the few weeks since baby Evan came into this world, he is already making his third appearance on my blog! Just before Christmas, Dawn came over for a visit, and we couldn't help but take some photos of him in his ADORABLE little new hat and sweater!





As you can see - I've been having a little fun with Photoshop and post-processing! Somebody stop me when I go TOO far!


I even caught a smile mid-sleep! *swoon*


BABY TOES!! Don't ya just want to nibble on them!?


I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of this little cutie in 2009!

You may have also noticed I changed the look of my blog again! With the new year I thought it needed a fresh new look. And this way, I can post my photos much larger than in the old version - yay!

4 comments:

Andy & Kristen January 4, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Soooooooooo sweet!!

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

April - I love the simplicity of a sleeping infant. You captured it perfect.

Unknown January 8, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Ummmm....I'm stunned. These are simply AMAZING! and the new blog...totally fresh and new I LOVE it (tell me what you did I must know) and let's not forget the adorable little man! Time to start charging and taking more sessions lady :)

Dawn January 10, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Thanks so much for all the pics you have taken of my precious Evan! Keep up the great work with the photography...just don't forget us when you are famous someday!!

Love ya!!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP