Saturday, January 17, 2009

Remember when...

we were little and could spend HOURS playing out in the snow, completely un-affected by the cold biting at your cheeks? Today I bundled up and head out with Caitlyn to play in the fresh snowfall. She was finding ice-chunks and pretending they were 'rare treasures'. Each one had it's own shape that she was able to identify; a kite, a tree, a volcano. Her imagination is amazing. She could have stayed out there all day and never gotten bored (or cold).

Here she is eating one of her "rare treasures" :)


Also, while outside - I set up the camera to take a few photos for my new project I started yesterday: Project 365. I'll be taking one self-portrait EVERY day for an entire year. It will be a challenge, but a great way to get myself using my camera more and expanding my creativity. I posted a link to the 365 gallery at the top of my blog. Check it out!

1 comments:

Tyne January 19, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Every once and a while I check your page to see your pictures! It makes me smile when I see the familar faces of the kids!

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP