Thursday, August 27, 2009

Betsy & Adam | Married

I was excited to second-shoot another wedding last weekend with Tiffany Brubaker. This time I got to join her while Betsy and the girls got ready at the salon...

Betsey & Adam Wedding
Betsey & Adam Wedding
Betsey & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsey & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding

I know this photo is totally out of focus -- but I just loved this little guy peeking at me during the ceremony!!
Betsy & Adam Wedding

Love those first moments together as husband and wife...
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding

There were so many cute kiddos at the reception - but I had a soft spot for this guy who reminded me SO much of my nephew :)
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding
Betsy & Adam Wedding

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP