Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Colleen & Gavin | Married

I had the absolute honor of second-shooting a wedding with Tiffany Brubaker this past weekend. Tiffany is a friend of mine who also shot my wedding last year, and I was thrilled when she asked me to help her while her usual second-shooter is out of town.

I started the day getting some photos of the guys getting ready at the BEAUTIFUL Bentley-Wheeler Bed & Breakfast. While you can read more about Colleen and Gavin's story here, Gavin is from Ireland - so there were a lot of fun Irish details incorporated throughout the day.

Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding

Gavin (and his groomsmen) wore "Lucky Irish Socks" :)
Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding

Gavin comes from a very musical family! He and his brother were playing a few tunes before leaving for the church.
Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Pre-Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Ceremony
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Ceremony
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Ceremony
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Ceremony

Their first 'alone' moment as husband and wife... Well, almost alone. I was there ;)
Colleen & Gavin Wedding

Colleen & Gavin Wedding

Colleen & Gavin Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Wedding
Colleen & Gavin Wedding

Colleen & Gavin Wedding

Gavin giving a very heartwarming speech...
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Reception
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Reception
Colleen & Gavin Wedding Reception

Thanks again to Tiffany for inviting me to second-shoot - and congratulations to Colleen and Gavin!!

7 comments:

Tiffany August 12, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

April! These are amazing! I'm so glad you second shot with me. Awesome!!

krystal August 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

wow april! so pretty! they are all lovely. my favorite is the color one of the couple where he is whispiring in her ear.

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

AWESOME stuff...again!! you are rocking it. I love the one of the church with the muted colors and the stairs at the B&B..well pretty much all of them!!

Stinky Baby Dunne August 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

April

WOW! I love the ones of Gavin and the boys getting ready! THank you so much & hopefully we can all meet up when I'm back in October. You did a fab job and am sure that you're going to be booke out next year! Talk soon when I get back to Ireland!

Stinky Baby Dunne August 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

WOW April these are aamazing! You'll be busy soon with weddings! Can't wait to catch up and get all the photos! I'll give you guysa ring when I'm back in Ireland. Thanks again! Colleen

Leah August 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

April...nice job! I love the staircase pic and Marks fav is the one looking thru the church doors..nice job ;)

Rachel August 13, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

You got some really incredible shots! I had planned to mention some of my favorites, but the list got too long! Great job :-)

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP