Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Gray Family | Wisconsin Family Photographer

I have to admit, I get a little worried when someone approaches me about taking photos of large, extended families. My style of photography really lends itself more to smaller, single family sessions. However, when Kim emailed me to photograph her family at her parent's house on the lake - I knew it would be a fun session. :)

And it was. When I arrived, they were full of energy and ready to try anything.

They've been patiently waiting (sort of) ;) -- so here you go guys - enjoy!

Gray Family
Gray Family
How cute are they!??!

Gray Family

Gray Family
Gray Family
Gray Family
Gray Family
Gray Family
Gray Family
Gray Family
Gray Family

It was about here they were getting tired of me and my camera...
Gray Family
Gray Family

Gray Family
Gray Family

Thanks again guys for a fun evening!! Oh...and, sorry again about your kitchen window!!!! ;)

4 comments:

tara k August 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

ok, this is so wild, april...the gorgeous kim is a friend of mine from high school! what a small world. and kim, you are just as beautiful as ever. what vibrant and delightful images of a fun family...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous August 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

I believe they are all fun pics, but the one where "they are about tired" is my favorite!

Unknown August 18, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

you captured this family beautifully april!
those kids are gorgeous!

Kayla Paler Photography September 1, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

April,
I would have been scared too....but you did a fabulous job. IT goes to show that cameras DO NOT do all the work.

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP