Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New look, new site, new beginnings

It's been a little quiet around here lately as I've been busy with various projects. As you can see - the blog has taken on yet another new look which coincides with my brand new website! Take a peek - I'm super excited to have it up and running!

And in honor of this 'new beginning' - I'm offering 25% off my prices for a limited time! This can be applied to all pricing including session fees, albums and packages!


Don't delay! Please call or email to schedule your session! :)

And because no post is complete with out a photo - here is one of my niece, Erin, and her gal-pal Sophie (my cousin's daughter) taken this past weekend at my parent's farm.

7 comments:

gina August 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

congratulations, april, it looks BEEYOOTIFULL!!

Tiffany August 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Yay! Love it. I knew you when... ;) Very exciting.

Rachel Clare August 5, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I love the new site!

Misty Jones Photography August 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

I just love this image!!!! :)

kathi C August 6, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Love the new site April and I love your work! You are so talented girl!

Katie Smith August 6, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

Your website is AWESOME! I love it!

Sarah Lynn August 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Gorgeous site... definitely shows off your work nicely. With of course a little touch of class. Nicely done April.

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP